RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGIES OF THE ENTERPRISE MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Introduction. A key feature of the enterprise marketing management is the implementation of management marketing concepts, ideas and approaches in all functional areas of business organization and enterprise management. Marketing management of the enterprise is carried out through the use of resources and marketing technologies.
The purpose of the article. The purpose of the article is to determine the nature, content and features of the use of marketing resources and technologies in the enterprise marketing management.
Results. It is determined that marketing resources should be defined as the means of the enterprise, which allow to form an effective system of creating ideas and goods or services, their pricing, promotion, distribution and help to improve the image of the enterprise and consumer loyalty. Hence, marketing resources are a set of interconnected and interdependent tools that are available and aimed at producing goods and services that have value for consumers and are able to meet their needs at the best price and at the same time make a profit.
It is substantiated that marketing technologies should be considered in a broad sense as a set or model of consistent marketing processes, techniques, actions and a system of scientific knowledge about them, while in a narrower semantic aspect, as a set of marketing tools that are used in the marketing activity of the enterprise. In modern conditions, effective operation of the enterprise involves active use of marketing resources, tools and technologies aimed to achieve social and economic goals of its activities. Marketing tools combined in the marketing technology enable to effectively address issues related to the development, distribution and consumption of goods and services.
Conclusions. Marketing resources and technologies play an important role in the establishment, operation and development of any enterprise. Their competent use enables to improve the level of the enterprise management, increase the competitiveness of the enterprise and its products on the market. Effective market activity and successful competition require that the management of enterprises have knowledge and competencies for the optimal use of marketing resources and use technologies for marketing activities.
2. Dovhan Yu. V. (2020). Formuvannia marketynhovoi stratehii prosuvannia innovatsiinykh roslynnykh kharchovykh olii [Formation of a marketing strategy for the promotion of innovative vegetable edible oils]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. 1. 126-131. Doi: 10.32702/2306-6806.2020.1.126 [in Ukrainian].
3. Polishchuk I. I., Dovhan Yu. V. (2020). Marketynhovi aspekty upravlinnia oliino-zhyrovymy pidpryiemstvamy. [Marketing aspects of management of oil and fat enterprises]. Visnyk Khersonskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. 2 (73). 93-100. doi: 10.35546/kntu2078-4481.2020.2.12 [in Ukrainian].
4. Dovhan Y. (2020). Innovation and Investment Activity of the Oil and Fat Enterprises as an Object of Marketing Management. Modern paradigms in the development of the National and World economy : The materials of the International Scientific Conference. October, 30-31, 2020. Chișinău : Universitatea de Stat din Moldova. Chișinău, 267-273 [in English].
5. Gonchar O., Zamkova N., Polishchuk I., Dovhan Y., Sokolovska V. (2020). Oil and Fat Business of Ukraine: Marketing Orientation for Achieving Competitive Advantages. European Journal of Sustainable Development. 9. 4. 261–272. doi: 10.14207/ejsd.2020.v9n4p261 [in English].
6. Doil P. (2001). Marketing, orientirovannyj na stoimost’ [Value-oriented marketing]. Sankt-Peterburg : Piter, 480 [in Russian].
7. Honchar O. I. (2009). Evoliutsiia katehorii «Potentsial pidpryiemstva» ta yii rol v ekonomichnykh doslidzhenniakh [Evolution of the category «Enterprise potential» and its role in economic research]. Retrieved from : http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/natural/Vchnu/ekon/2009_5_3/245–247.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Polishchuk I. I. (2017). Mizhnarodna intehratsiia i rozvytok marketynhovoho potentsialu promyslovykh pidpryiemstv [International integration and development of marketing potential of industrial enterprises]. Naukovyi visnyk Poltavskoho universytetu ekonomiky i torhivli. 4 (82). 152-158 [in Ukrainian].
9. Potrashkova L. V. (2015). Otsiniuvannia marketynhovoi diialnosti pidpryiemstva za kryteriiem stvorennia maibutnikh spromozhnostei do formuvannia popytu [Evaluation of marketing activities of the enterprise by the criterion of creating future capabilities to form demand]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii. 3. 47-55 [in Ukrainian].
10. Bilovodska O. A., Kovalenko Ya. A. (2014). Teoretychni zasady otsinky marketynhovykh resursiv pry zabezpechenni innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv ta rehionu [Theoretical bases of an estimation of marketing resources at maintenance of innovative development of the enterprises and region]. Visnyk Donbaskoi derzhavnoi mashynobudivnoi akademii. 2 (33). 138-141 [in Ukrainian].
11. Kotler F., Tryas de Bez F. (2004). Novye marketingovye tekhnologii. Metodiki sozdaniya genial'nyh idej [New marketing technologies. Techniques for creating brilliant ideas]. St. Petersburg : Neva, 192 [in Russian].
12. Osenton T. (2003). Novye tekhnologii v marketinge: zolotoj klyuchik k loyal’nosti potrebitelej [New technologies in marketing: the golden key to consumer loyalty]. Moskva : Vil’yams, 304. [in Russian].
13. Bojett Dzh. (2004). Guru marketinga. Kakim byt’ marketingu v tret’em tysyacheletii [Marketing guru. What to be marketing in the third millennium]. Moskva : Eksmo, 320 [in Russian].
14. Zorina O. I., Mkrtychian O. M. (2017). Suchasni marketynhovi tekhnolohii ta yikh spetsyfika [Modern marketing technologies and their specifics]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal «Internauka». Ekonomichni nauky. 9 (31). 49-51 [in Ukrainian].