MODELS OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE OF THE ENTERPRISE IN THE CONTEXT OF DESTRUCTIVE CHANGES
Under the organizational culture is understood the way in which management seeks to understand the tasks Understanding the organizational culture of the enterprise and its climate, how employees evaluate themselves, the company and its future can predict the efficiency of the enterprise, sources of success and failure. The purpose of the article: to assess the existing and desired model of organizational culture based on the opinions of employees of Ukrainian enterprises and to diagnose the impact of the model declared as "existing at the moment" on the scale of destructive changes in enterprises.
It is noted that the model of organizational culture is one of the indicators of its comprehensive assessment, on the basis of which the strategy of its development is developed. The study was conducted on the basis of the model of organizational culture K.S. Cameron and R.E. Quinn.
The analysis of the collected material showed that the dominant model of organizational culture - mentioned by the respondents as "existing" is hierarchical (37.2%) and market (31.2%). However, the most desirable was the clan model (46.7%), and the least desirable - the market (14.7%). This result indicates that the characteristics inherent in the model of market culture do not find support among employees. The features of the clan's culture are relevant for them: friendly atmosphere, mutual support, teamwork, good leader.
It is established that in enterprises with a market and hierarchical model of culture destructive changes are at the highest level. This is professional burnout, overload of responsibilities, fear of punishment in case of resistance. Here the most common phenomena are called nepotism, organizational schizophrenia and fragmentation. These models are typical for most of the surveyed companies.
It is substantiated that, on the one hand, organizational culture can be a creative tool of creative work, where employees feel happy, on the other hand, it can have a destructive effect on the formation of the work environment. It is established that the form of organizational culture depends primarily on the level of professionalism of management. It plays a key role in creating a model of organizational culture.
2.Yiing, L. H., & Ahmad, K. Z. Bin. (2009). The Moderating Effects of Organizational Culture on the Relationships between Leadership Behaviour and Organizational Commitment and between Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction and Performance, „Leadership & Organization Development Journal”, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 53–89. [in English].
3.Altaf A. (2011). The Impact of Organizational Culture on Organizational Effectiveness: Implication of Hofstede Cultural Model as Organizational Effectiveness Model, „The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences”, Vol. 6, Iss. 1, pp. 161–162. [in English].
4.Gimenez-Espin J. A., Jimenez-Jimenez D., Martinez-Costa M. (2013), Organizational Culture for Total Quality Management, „Total Quality Management”, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 678–692. [in English].
5.Harrington H.J., Voehl F. (2015), Cultural Change Management, „International Journal of Innovation Science”, Vol. 7, No. 1, p. 55–74. [in English].
6.Neagu E.R., Nicula V. (2012), Influence of Organizational. Culture on Company Performance, „Management and Economics”, No. 4(68), pp. 420–424. [in English].
7.Su Z., Yang D., Yang J. (2012). The Match between Efficiency/ Flexibility Strategy and Organisational Culture, „International Journal of Production Research”, Vol. 50, No. 19, pp. 5317–5329. [in English].
8.Sokro E. (2012), Analysis of the Relationship that Exists between Organisational Culture, Motivation and Performance, „Problems of Management in the 21th Century”, Vol. 3, pp. 106–119. [in English].
9.Weare Ch., Lichterman P., Esparza N. (2014), Collaboration and Culture: Organizational Culture and the Dynamics of Collaborative Policy Networks, „The Policy Studies Journal”, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 590–619. [in English].
10. Kolesnikov G.O. Organizational Culture menedzhmentu yakosti. [ Organizational culture of quality management].[Electronic Resource]. Mode of Аccess: http:/ /archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/natural/Nvvnu/ekonomika/2010_5/R3/Kolesnikov. [in Ukrainian].
11. Azanzaa, G.; Morianob, J. A.; Molerob F. (2013). Authentic leadership and organizational culture as drivers of employees’ job satisfaction. G. Azanza et al. Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 29, p. 45–50. [in English].
12. Divan, S. M. (2012). Changing The Way We Do Things. Presenting a Strategic Organizational Culture Framework. A Thesis. California State University, Sacramento. 93 р. [Electronic Resource]. – Mode of Аccess: http://www.csus. edu/ppa/thesisproject/bank/2012/Divan.pdf. [in English].
13. Kong-Seng, L.; Nor’Aini, Y. (2011). Organi-zational Culture and Innovation Adoption/ Generation: A Proposed Model. World Academy of Science, Engineer-ing and Technology, 58. P. 268–273 [Electronic Re-source]. – Mode of Аccess: http://www.waset. org/journals/waset/v58/v58–57.pd. [in English].
14. Smircich, L. (1983). "Concept of culture and organizational analysis", Administrative Science Quaterly, vol. 28,pp. 339-358. [in English].
15.Morgan, G. (2006). Images of Organization. (Updated edition) Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications,. Р. 520. [in English].
16. Shane E. (2004). Organizational culture and leadership. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Business & Management Series. 2004. Р.420. [in English].
17.Lipych Liubov, Khilukha Oksana, Kushnir Myroslava. Struktura modelei kompetentnostei u konteksti rozvytku personalu. [The structure of competency models in the context of staff development].Naukovyi visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu. Seriia: “Ekonomika ta menedzhment”.-Odesa:2019.- vypusk 40.2019. Vydavnychyi dim «Helvetyka».s.88-94. [in Ukrainian].
18.Cameron, Kim S. & Quinn, Robert E.(2011). Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework. Prentice Hall: John Wiley & Sons, 2011. [in English].
19.Prigozhin, A.I. (2007). Dezorganizatsiya: prichiny, vidy, preodoleniye [Disorganization: causes, types, overcoming]. Moskov. Alpina Biznes Buks [in Russian].
20.Kieżun W. (1997). Sprawne zarządzanie organizacją. Zarys teorii i praktyki, Oficyna Wydawnicza SGH, Warszawa. [in Poland].
21.Bugdol M. (2014). Znaczenie sprawiedliwości w zarządzaniu ludźmi. Dlaczego warto być sprawiedliwym, Difin, Warszawa. . [in Poland].