SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO EVALUATION OF EFFICIENCY OF PRODUCT COMPETITIVENESS INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The evaluation of the effectiveness of IPCMS allows you to learn about the factors that hinder the effective implementation of its activities, as well as the reasons that reduce the competitiveness of products. Studies of scientists have shown that for today developed methods for assessing individual systems of IPCMS, including quality management systems, food safety management, social responsibility management, environmental management, occupational safety and health management system and, accordingly, their integrated systems. But all these approaches and scientific results have not been generalized in a comprehensive methodology for assessing the effectiveness of IPCMS.
The article considers the approaches to the assessment of individual components of the integrated product competitiveness management system and integrated management systems. Based on their generalization and critical analysis, the author's method of assessing the effectiveness of the integrated management system of competitiveness of enterprise products is proposed. At the first stage of the evaluation of the effectiveness of ISMKP is collecting information about the activities of the components of the system and the factors influencing their effectiveness. The next step is to develop evaluation criteria for each of the components of the ISMCP. Then the calculation of intermediate indicators of efficiency of ISMKP on the basis of the defined criteria is carried out. Then the quantitative result of the assessment is translated into a qualitative one on the basis of a certain integrated indicator of the efficiency of the ISMCP of the enterprise. Depending on the value of the integrated index, it is proposed to distinguish low, medium, high and absolute level of efficiency of the integrated product competitiveness management system, which allows to draw conclusions about the level of system formation and make appropriate management decisions to improve it.
2. Umiarova, S.Zh., Tarasov, R.V., Makarova, L.V. (2014). Otcenka effektivnosti vnedreniia sistemy menedzhmenta bezopasnosti pishchevoi produktcii [Evaluation of the effectiveness of the implementation of the food safety management system]. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniia i innovatcii – Modern scientific research and innovation, 6(2). Retrieved from https://web.snauka.ru/issues/2014/06/35881 [in Russian].
3. ISO 14000 Menedzhment okruzhajushhej sredy [ISO 14000 Environmental Management]. Mezhdunarodnaja organizacija po standartizacii – International Organization for Standardization. Retrieved from https://www.iso.org/ru/iso-14001-environmental-management.html [in Russian].
4. Galkina, E.E., Kabanov, A.S., Haneckij, A.S.(2018). Nekotorye aspekty ocenki jeffektivnosti sistemy menedzhmenta ohrany truda i tehniki bezopasnosti na predprijatijah aviakosmicheskogo kompleksa [Some aspects of assessing the effectiveness of the occupational health and safety management system at the enterprises of the aerospace complex]. Kachestvo i zhizn' – Quality and life, 1, 55-60. Retrieved from https://ql-journal.ru/articles/ru/2018/1/1_2018_sait_55-60.pdf [in Russian].
5. Katanaeva, M.A., Levshina, V.V. (2009). Kompleksnaja ocenka integrirovannoj sistemy menedzhmenta predprijatija [Comprehensive assessment of an integrated enterprise management system]. Ekonomika i upravlenie – Economics and Management, 4(53), 248-252. [in Russian].
6. Titova, V.A., Kolocheva, V.V. (2008). Ocenka rezul'tativnosti integrirovannoj sistemy menedzhmenta [Assessment of the effectiveness of the integrated management system.]. Standarty i kachestvo – Standards and quality. Retrieved from https://ria-stk.ru/stq/adetail.php?ID=10233 [in Russian].
7. Trihina, V.V., Surkov, I.V., Motovilov, K.Ja. (2017). Razrabotka i ocenka jeffektivnosti integrirovannoj sistemy menedzhmenta pri proizvodstve specializirovannyh produktov [Development and evaluation of the effectiveness of an integrated management system in the production of specialized products]. Industrija pitanija – Food industry, 2, 43-49. [in Russian].
8. Shabalina, S.G., Artemenko, E.S. (2008). Ocenka dejstvujushhej sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva predprijatija [Assessment of the current quality management system of the enterprise]. Upravlenie kachestvom – Quality control, 7, 27-30. Retrieved from https://quality.eup.ru/MATERIALY14/ocenka_SMK.htm [in Russian].
9. Kak ocenit' rezul'tativnost' sistemy menedzhmenta? Metodika ocenki SMBPP ot OAO «VNMD» [How to evaluate the effectiveness of the management system? Methodology for evaluating FSMS from JSC "VNMD"]. SGS. Retrieved from https://www.sgs.ru/ru-ru/news/2020/01/kak-otsenit-rezultativnost-sistemy-menedzhmenta-metodika-otsenki-smbpp-ot-vnmd [in Russian].
10. Bocharova, N.A., Shhepilіna, A.K. (2017). Pokazniki rivnja rozvitku korporativnoi' social'noi' vidpovidal'nosti na avtotransportnomu pidprijemstvi [Indicators of the level of development of corporate social responsibility at the motor transport enterprise]. Ekonomika transportnogo kompleksu – Economics of the transport complex, 30, 85-99. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ektk_2017_30_11 [in Ukrainian].
11. Belik, I.S., Majorova, T.V. (2017). Instrumentarij ocenki jeffektivnosti jekologicheskogo menedzhmenta pri nizkouglerodnom tipe razvitija jekonomiki [Toolkit for assessing the effectiveness of environmental management in a low-carbon type of economic development]. Vestnik UrFU. Serija jekonomika i upravlenie – UrFU Bulletin. Economics and Management Series, 16(1), 86-107 [in Russian].