AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO LOGISTIC RISK ASSESSMENT
The article considers theoretical and methodological aspects of logistics, namely logistics processes, logistics chain, logistics system, logistics management, logistics risk. A method of logistics management as an integrated process using the so-called network planning is proposed. This method allows a systematic approach to planning and managing the process of developing a new complex system. The process itself is seen as a single, inseparable process of interdependent operations aimed at achieving the ultimate goal. When analyzing the network model, a quantitative assessment of the time and cost of work performed. Elements of risk management in the logistics of enterprises using qualitative and quantitative analysis are considered.
2. Fahimnia, B. and Molaei, R. and Ebrahimi, M. (2011). Integration in Logistics Planning and Optimization. Logistics Operations and Management, pp 371 – 391
https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-385202-1.00018-9 [in English].
3. Rand, G.K., Tavares, L.V. (2001) Network planning. In: Gass S.I., Harris C.M. (eds) Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science. Springer, New York, NY. https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-0611-X_665 [in English].
4. Mašće I, Jurišić, Romaldo Singolo Ino 2018 Network Planning Method in Optimizing Vessel Utilization – Laytime Calculation NAŠE MORE: znanstveni časopis za more i pomorstvo, Vol. 65 No. 3,. pp. 146-150 https://doi.org/10.17818/NM/2018/3.3 [in English].
5. Alper, Sayin & Tekin, Mahmut. (2017). Risk management in logistics sampling of risk components. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321275275_RISK_MANAGEMENT_IN_LOGISTICS_SAMPLING_OF_RISK_COMPONENTS [in English].
6. Dias, G. C., Hernandez, C. T., and Oliveira, U. R. (2020) Supply chain risk management and risk ranking in the automotive industry. Gestão & Produção, 27(1), e3800. https://doi.org/10.1590/0104-530X3800-20 [in English].
7. Zavytiy, O., Didorenk, T., Kondriuk, L. (2019) Logistic costs of manufacturing enterprises as objects of accounting and control. The institute of accounting, control and analysis in the globalization circumstances. International scientific journal. Issue 1-2. pp. 49-73.
https://doi.org/10.35774/ibo2019.01.049 [in Ukraine].
8. Chukurna, O.P. (2016) New approaches to the classification of logistics costs of industrial enterprises in the conditions of globalization. Economics: time realities. Scientific journal, 3 (25), 105-112. Retrieved from : :http://economics.opu.ua/files/archive/2016/n3.html [in English].
9. Kmytiuk, T., Skitsko, V. (2019) Conceptual aspects of modeling and digital transformation risk management. Problems of system approach in economy, 6 (74), pp. 163–169 https://doi.org/10.32782/2520-2200/2019-6-71 [in Ukraine].
10. Vitlinskyi V.V., Velykoivanenko H.I. (2004) Riskology in Economics and Entrepreneurship. Kyiv: KNEU. 480 p. [in Ukraine].