INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AS A TOOL FOR DEEPENING EUROPEAN INTEGRATION PROCESSES
Introduction. The application of modern management models, which include integrated management systems based on international standards, is one of the ways to integrate Ukraine into the European space, a relevant area of research. At the same time, the relevance of the formation of integrated management systems as a tool of European integration is determined by the need to ensure balanced, harmonious development, achieving positive stability, competitiveness and security.
The purpose of the article. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the theoretical and methodological foundations of the formation of integrated management systems.
Results. The existing approaches to the interpretation of the essence of integrated management systems are considered, the preconditions of formation, mission, purpose, principles, criteria of formation of integrated management systems are determined. It is established that the complexity and versatility of modern problems requires the formation of new integrated management systems. It is substantiated that the main advantages of applying the integration approach over the existing ones are the possibility of considering objects as complex socio-ecological economic systems, and integrated management systems should be aimed at optimizing interdependent economic, social, technological and natural processes in a single environment.
It is proposed to consider the integrated management system as a dynamic socially and ecologically oriented model of social development regulation aimed at implementing the principles and provisions of sustainable development implemented in the system of national and international standards, conventions, rules and recommendations by combining efforts of public authorities, local governments civil society, business.
Conclusiоns. Integrated management systems are a tool for implementing international standards and EU requirements to ensure an acceptable quality of the environment, living standards, human development, personal security and national security. This necessitates their application for micro-, meso-, macro-level objects, territorial communities, separate territorial systems, implementation in the system of public management and public administration while ensuring the integrity of the object of study and the object of managerial influence.
2. J.G.Sanz-Calcedo,, A.G.González, O.López, D.R.Salgado, I.Cambero, J.M.Herrera. (2015). Analysis on Integrated Management of the Quality, Environment and Safety on the Industrial Projects. Procedia Engineering. 132. 140-145.
3. T.V. Nunhes, L. Motta, OJ de Oliveira. (2016). Evolution of integrated management systems research on the Journal of Cleaner Production: Identification of contributions and gaps in the literature. Journal of Cleaner Production. 139. 1234-1244.
4. T. Holm, T. Vuorisalo, K. Sammalisto. (2015). Integrated management systems for enhancing education for sustainable development in universities: a memetic approach. Journal of Cleaner Production. 106. 155-163.
5. Thomas R. Peltier. (2016). Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards: guidelines for effective information security management. 1st Edition. CRC Press, Inc. Boca Raton, FL, USA. 286.
6. ZA. Soomro, MH. Shah, J. Ahmed. (2016). Information security management needs more holistic approach: A literature review. International Journal of Information Management. 36. 215-225.
7. Buriak R. I. (2015). Intehrovana systema menedzhmentu yak osnova zabezpechennia staloho rozvytku pidpryiemstva ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy [Integrated management system as a basis for sustainable development of the agricultural sector of Ukraine]. Visnyk Akademii pratsi i sotsialnykh vidnosyn Federatsii profspilok Ukrainy – Bulletin of the Academy of Labor and Social Relations of the Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine. 3-4. 36-44 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kryvoruchko, O. M. (2018). Intehrovanyi pidkhid do udoskonalennia biznes-protsesiv pidpryiemstva [An integrated approach to improving the business processes of the enterprise]. Ekonomika transp. Kompleksu – Economics of transp. complex. 32. 17-29 [in Ukrainian].
9. Telnov A.S., Reshmidilova S.L. (2014). Tendentsii ta superechnosti rozbudovy intehrovanykh system upravlinnia yakistiu [Trends and contradictions in the development of integrated quality management systems]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. 5. 149-155 [in Ukrainian].
10. Intehrovani systemy upravlinnia yakistiu na molokopererobnykh pidpryiemstvakh (SEM + NASSR). [Integrated quality management systems at dairy enterprises (CEM + HACCP)]. URL: https://pidruchniki.com/75384/tovaroznavstvo/integrovani_sistemi_upravlinnya_yakistyu_molokopererobnih_pidpri yemstvah_nassr [in Ukrainian]. (10.02.2021).
11. Momot A.Y., Martыniuk E.S. (2013). Nedostatky y problemы funktsyonyrovanyia system menedzhmenta na predpryiatyiakh [Disadvantages and problems of functioning of management systems at the enterprises]. Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Economics and Intellectual Property – Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Economics and Intellectual Property. Issue 1, Volume 2. 24–28. [in Russian].
12. Morteza Radzhab Zade, V. A. Zaloha, A. V. Yvchenko. (2018). Razrabotka yntehryrovannыkh system upravlenyia na baze mezhdunarodnыkh standartov: metodolohycheskye osnovы [Development of integrated control systems based on international standards: methodological foundations]. Sumы: Sumskyi hosudarstvennыi unyversytet [in Russian].
13. Novozhylova Ye.V., Vyshnevska A.S., Novozhylova L.O. (2011). Vprovadzhennia intehrovanykh system upravlinnia na molokopererobnykh pidpryiemstvakh (SEM + NASSR) [Introduction of integrated management systems at dairy enterprises (SEM + HACCP)]. Produktы & ynhredyentы – Products & Ingredients. 3. 56-57 [in Ukrainian].
14. Levyna T.A. (2017). Formyrovanye systemы menedzhmenta kachestva v yntehryrovannoi korporatyvnoi strukture [Formation of a quality management system in an integrated corporate structure]. Saransk [in Russian].