PROVISION OF THE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF THE APPLICANTS OF EDUCATION STUDYING AT THE SPECIALTY “ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION” BY USING THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
Abstract. The article considers the need to introduce the latest computer technologies into the educational process to contribute to the formation and provision of professional competencies of applicants of education studying the specialty “Accounting and Taxation.” Modern information technologies used in the educational space are considered an essential factor in the interaction between teacher and students. Distance education flexibility, i.e., the ability to study individually, choosing the time, place, and tempo of learning, are precisely the advantages, which are considered while organizing the educational process. The task of academic staff is to provide the students with maximum opportunities to remotely process the proposed material and perform all control exercises conveniently in compliance with the requirements for specific tasks. Distance education can be used as the main form of education for preparing students of the second level of education studying at the specialty “Accounting and Taxation”. To investigate the information support of professional competencies of applicants of education studying at “Accounting and Taxation”, we analyzed the practical experience of bachelors and masters studying the following accounting disciplines at Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University with the use of distance education methods: “Managerial Accounting”, “Forensic accounting expertise”, “Accounting in foreign countries”, “Accounting and Taxation of international transactions”, “Accounting in enterprise management”, “Applied econometrics”, “International standards of accounting and financial reporting”, “Financial reporting consolidation”. The educational material allocation and access to it took place using standard software tools. The type of courses and features of the work organization depends on the format of a course chosen at its creation and adjustment stage. During the development of distance learning courses in the modern educational space, more attention is paid to the information environment service – “Moodle”.
2. Samoilenko O. M., Batsurovskaya IV, Samoilenko O., Dotsenko N. A. Implementation Masters’ Study Model for Educational and scientific Activity in the Conditions of Mass Open Distance Courses / O. M. Samoilenko, I. V. Batsurovskaya, O. O. Samoilenko, N. A. Dotsenko // Information technologies, and teaching aids. - 2018. - Vol. 64, No. 2. - P. 196-220. - 1.2 d.a. [in Ukrainian].
3. Matviychuk N. M., Shulskaya N. M. Social Networks as an Effective Environment for Teaching-Student Communication in the Educational Process / N. M. Matviychuk, N. M. Shulskaya // Informational Technologies and Methods of Teaching. - 2017. - Volume 58, No. 2. - P. 155-168. - 1.15 d.a. [in Ukrainian].
4. “Regulations on distance learning” approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 466 dated 25.04.2013 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0703-13 [in Ukrainian].
5. Matyukha M. M. Innovative Approaches to the Training of Specialists in the Accounting and Analytical Direction in the Context of Education Modernization [Text] / M. M. Matyukha // Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design: Materials of V International. science-practice conf. “Efficiency of the organizational and economic mechanism of innovative development of higher education in Ukraine,” October 2, 2015 - 2015. - Special. vip: Series “Economic Sciences.” - C. 203-212. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kukharenko V.M. Educational and Methodical Complex of Training of the Teacher of Distance Learning / VM Kukharenko // Information technologies and means of training. - No. 2. – 2007 [in Ukrainian].
7. Dmitrenko T. A. Creation of Electronic LMIC in the Discipline “Information Technologies” for Students of Economic specialties / T. A. Dmitrenko, T. M. Derkach, S. I. Volkov, V. T. Matevosyan // Mathematical Machines and systems. - 2013.- № 3. - P. 186-190 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/stvorennya-elektronnogo-nmkd-z-distsiplini-informatsiyni-tehnologiyi-dlya-studentiv-ekonomichnih-spetsialnostey. [in Ukrainian].
8. Polat E.S. Theory and Practice of Distance Learning / E. S. Polat // Computer science and education. - 2001. - No. 5. - P. 37-42. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kukharenko V. M., Rybalko O. V., Syrotenko N.G. Distance Learning: Conditions of Application. Distance Course: tutor. manual - 3rd form. / V. M. Kukharenko, O. V. Rybalko, N. G. Syrotenko; for ed. V. M. Kukharenko. - Kh.: NTU "KhPI", "Torsing", 2002. - 320 p. [in Ukrainian].
10. Kulynych M. B. Application of Distance Learning Technologies in Accounting and Analytical Disciplines Teaching / M. B. Kulynych // Economic Journal of Lesia Ukrainka Eastern European National University. - Luck: Vezha-Druk, 2015. – № 3. – С. 79 – 85 https://doi.org/10.29038/2411-4014-2015-03-79-85 [in Ukrainian].
11. Dudar Z. V. The Quality of Distance Education: Problems and Solutions / Z. V. Dudar, I. A. Revenchuk // Electronic means and remote technologies for life-long learning: theses additional. VIII International sci. method. Conf., 15-16 November. 2012, m. Sumy / rep. for the issue V.V. Bozhkov. - Sumy: Sumy State University, 2012. - P. 68-69. [in Ukrainian].
12. Levochko M. T. Professional Training of Future Specialists in the Economics: Theory, Methodology, Organization [monograph] / M.T. Levochko / State. acad. statistics, accounting, and auditing. - K .: DP “Inform.-analyte. Agency “, 2009. - 495 p. [in Ukrainian].
13. Pushkar M. S. Formation of Accounting Disciplines System in Ukraine / M. S. Pushkar // Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University. - 2001. - No. 53. - P. 12. 11. [in Ukrainian].
14. Chizhevskaya L.V. Methods of Accounting Disciplines Teaching: A Manual for Students of Higher Education Establishments [Educational institutions / Ed. graph F. F. Button - Zhytomyr: PE “Ruta,” 2003. - 504 p. [in Ukrainian].
15. On Approval of branches of knowledge and specialties, list training applicants for higher education. - Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2015, № 266 Kyiv - Mode of access http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/266-2015-%D0%BF. [in Ukrainian].