ESSENCE AND CONTENT OF UTC COMPETITIVENESS IN THE CONDITIONS OF INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
United territorial communities (UTC) competitiveness is a key element in forming a strategic plan for their development. Therefore, the administrative and economic reform carried out in Ukraine should provide the necessary conditions for the formation and development of territorial communities. UTCs must operate in accordance with the principles of efficient management, it is necessary to take into account all the costs and benefits of implementing programs to develop their own competitiveness. This The result of the formation of such competitiveness is to increase the efficiency of territorial communities.
The article considers the specifics of the formation of approaches to understanding the essence of UTC competitiveness, in particular – specifies the factors and factors influencing competitiveness. Peculiarities of interdependence of UTC development on the specifics of their regional territorial location are determined.
Peculiarities of the current stage of reforming the system of local self-government, as well as the related transformation of the principles of economic policy of local governments in Ukraine, requires a review of all systemic factors that determine the functioning of the grassroots administrative and economic system. In this aspect, a fundamentally new, as well as a basic element of such a system are united territorial communities (UTC), which are formed in Ukraine in the process of implementing a new state policy – decentralization of local government and increasing the role of local communities in meeting their socio-economic development.
Thus, the availability of a specific list of qualitative factors for assessing the competitiveness of UTC allows the local community to assess them and determine the number of parameters and based on this analysis to form a strategy to achieve the necessary competitiveness indicators, which will form a community development strategy. On the other hand, without access to a system for assessing and analyzing such parameters, local communities will not be able to set clear goals and objectives for investment or infrastructure development, which, of course, will not allow them to form an appropriate level of competitiveness
2. Bilous Ya. Yu. (2017). Analiz chynnykiv konkurentospromozhnosti ob’ednanyh terytorialnyh gromad [Analysis of the factors of competitiveness of united territorial communities]. Visny`k Sxidnoukrayins`kogo nacionalnogo universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalya – Bulletin of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. Vol. 6 (236). P. 26-32 [in Ukrainian].
3. Varnalij Z. S., Garmashova O. P. (2015) Konkurentospromozhnist` nacionalnoyi ekonomiky: problemy ta priorytety innovacijnogo zabezpechennia [Competitiveness of the national economy: problems and priorities of innovation]. Kyiv : Znannya Ukrayiny. 463 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Hayek Friedrich August. (2002) Konstytucia svobody [Constitution of freedom]. Lviv : Litopys. 556 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Dziamulych M. I. (2001). Suchasni zrushennya v harakteri ta strukturi robochoyi syly [Modern changes in the nature and structure of the workforce]. Problemy formuvannya rynkovoi ekonomiky : Upravlinnya lyuds`kymy resursamy: problemy teoriyi ta praktyky. Zbirnyk materialiv mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi konferenciyi «Upravlinnya lyudskymy resursamy: problemy teoriyi ta praktyky» – Problems of market economy formation: Human resource management: problems of theory and practice. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference «Human Resource Management: Problems of Theory and Practice». P. 206-208 [in Ukrainian].
6. Zaxarchenko V. I, Zaxarchenko S. V. (2009). Klasternyj pidhid do analizu i pidvyshhennya konkurentospromozhnosti ekonomiky Ukrayiny ta yiyi regioniv [Cluster approach to the analysis and increase the competitiveness of the economy of Ukraine and its regions]. Visnyk Hmelnyckogo nac. un-tu ; seriya : Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National un-tu; series: Economic sciences. Vol. 5 (1). P. 53-57 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kyrylenko V. V. (2007). Istoriya ekonomichnyh vchen [History of economic doctrines]. Ternopil` : Ekonomichna dumka. 233 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. Mel`nyk A. (2019). Pidvyshhennya konkurentospromozhnosti terytorialnyh gromad v umovah realizaciyi novoyi regional`noyi polityky Ukrayiny [Increasing the competitiveness of territorial communities in the implementation of the new regional policy of Ukraine]. Visnyk Ternopil`skogo nacionalnogo ekonomichnogo universytetu – Bulletin of Ternopil National Economic University. Vol. 1. P. 21-36 [in Ukrainian].
9. Porter M. (2020). Konkurentna strategiya. Tehniky analizu galuzej i konkurentiv [Competitive strategy. Techniques of analysis of industries and competitors]. Kyiv : Nash format. 424 p. [in Ukrainian].
10. Smith А. (2018). Doslidzhennya pro pryrodu i prychyny bagatstva narodiv [Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations]. Kyiv : Nash format. 736 p. [in Ukrainian].
11. Spivak S., Korolyuk T., Mazurenok O. (2019). Faktory pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti ob'yednanyh terytorialnyh gromad [Factors of increasing the competitiveness of united territorial communities]. Galyckyj ekonomichnyj visnyk – Galician Economic Bulletin. Vol.6 (61). P. 22–29 [in Ukrainian].
12. Heyne P. Ekonomicheskij obraz myshleniya [Economic way of thinking]. Moscow : Katalaksiya, 1997. 704 p. [in Russian].
13. Bilyk R. Role of the Local Authorities in Implementing of Reforms in Ukraine and Ensuring Economic Security of Territories. Intellectual Archive, 2017. Vol. 6. №2. Р.10-22.
14. Krugman P. R., Obstfeld M. International Economics: Theory and Policy. Prentice Hall, 2008. 712 p.
15. Lucas R., Stokey N. L., Edward C. Prescott. Recursive methods in economic dynamics. Harvard University Press, 1989. 608 p.
16. Rodrik, Dani. In Search of Prosperity: Analytic Narratives on Economic Growth. Princeton University Press, 2003. 481 p.
17. Schultz T. W. The Economics of Being Poor, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Blackwell Publishers, 1993. 484 p.