REAL ESTATE MARKET OF THE WESTERN REGION OF UKRAINE
Introduction. Given the great importance of the real estate market in the functioning of the market economic system and the problems of development of the domestic real estate market, the study of state regulation of this segment of market relations in Ukraine is becoming increasingly important. Immovable property performs two important functions at the same time: the means of production and the object of personal consumption. As a means of production, real estate is used in the production of the vast majority of material goods and services. Real estate used for living, recreation, cultural leisure, etc., acts as an object of personal consumption. Thus, real estate is at the center of a complex intersection of various economic processes, private and public interests, administrative norms, and rules. These restrictions affect the functioning of the real estate market and form a special internal structure. The structure of the real estate market depends on both the level of organization of the market and the composition of the real estate itself.
The purpose of the article. Show the evolution of the real estate market, as well as find out the concepts of "real estate", "real estate market" and who are the participants in the real estate market. Find out how the price of housing has changed in 2020, what is housing security and what is happening now in the real estate market.
Results. The real estate market is a complex differentiated system that includes some groups of relations depending on the subjects present in them. At the same time, it performs some functions, together provide the most rational distribution of the real estate in society according to its needs. The evolution of the real estate market was shown and the basic concepts in this area were clarified. Housing prices in 2020 increased compared to 2019, but a significant decline in prices is projected due to the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic. She also found out that housing security is the protection of residential complexes, and at what stages is the protection of housing and communal services. Thus, the state must play an active role in the formation of the real estate market and implement policies to create conditions for the development of the market environment. The state must take an active part in investment processes because investing in real estate is characterized by a high multiplier effect and provides economic growth.
Conclusions. To increase the efficiency of the market structure, there is an objective need for systematic monitoring of real estate market trends, which allows, if necessary, to promptly adjust public policy. In the economic crisis, all actions of the authorities aimed at the development of the real estate market of Ukraine must take into account its close relationship with other segments of the market economy (commodity markets, capital market, labor market), because the development of the real estate market is impossible
2. Pavlov, K.V.(2018). Otsinka konkurentospromozhnosti rehionalʹnykh rynkiv zhytlovoyi nerukhomosti Ukrayiny : monohrafiya. [Estimation of competitiveness of regional markets of residential real estate of Ukraine: monograph.] Lutsʹk :PrAT «Volynsʹka oblasna drukarnya» [In Ukrainian].
3. Pavlov, K.V., Pavlova, O.M. (2019). Formuvannya ta rehulyuvannya konkurentnykh vidnosyn na rehionalʹnykh rynkakh zhytla Ukrayiny : monohrafiya [Formation and regulation of competitive relations in the regional housing markets of Ukraine: a monograph]. Lutsʹk : vydavnytstvo «Teren», 2019 542 s. URL: http://esnuir.eenu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/15852 [In Ukrainian].
4. Pavlov, K.V. (2013). Rehulyuvannya investytsiyno-zhytlovykh vidnosyn v Ukrayini: monohrafiya [Regulation of investment and housing relations in Ukraine: a monograph]. Rivne: NUWM [In Ukrainian].
5. Pavlova, O.M., Kupchak, V.R., Pavlov, K.V., Lahodiyenko, V.V. (2019). Formuvannya ta rehulyuvannya rehionalʹnykh enerhetychnykh system: teoriya, metodolohiya ta praktyka: monohrafiya [Formation and regulation of regional energy systems: theory, methodology and practice: a monograph]. Lutsʹk: SPD Hadyak Zhanna Volodymyrivna, drukarnya "Volynʹpolihraf" [In Ukrainian].
6. Rynok neruchomosti, jogo osoblyvosti ta struktura. [Real estate market, its features and structure]. URL: https://m.stud.com.ua/44562/ekonomika/rinok_neruhomosti_yogo_osoblivosti_struktura Retrieved from https://m.stud.com.ua/44562/ekonomika/rinok_neruhomosti_yogo_osoblivosti_struktura [In Ukrainian].
7. Strishenets, O.M., Pavlov, K.V. (2017). Teoretychni aspekty konkurentsiyi na rehionalʹnykh rynkakh zhytlovoyi nerukhomosti [Theoretical aspects of competition in regional residential real estate markets]. Ekonomichnyy chasopys Skhidnoyevropeysʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrayinky – Economic Journal of Lesya Ukrainka East European National University. Lutsʹk: Vezha Druk, №3(11). 7-12 [In Ukrainian].
8. Strishenets, O.M., Pavlov, K.V. (2016). Osoblyvosti konkurentnykh vidnosyn na rehionalʹnykh rynkakh nerukhomosti [Features of competitive relations in regional real estate markets]. Naukovyy visnyk uzhhorodsʹkoho universytetu. Seriya «Ekonomika». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod University. Economics series. Collection of scientific works. Vypusk 1 (47). Tom 2. Uzhhorod. 35-38 [In Ukrainian].
9. Strishenets O.M., Pavlov, K.V. (2017). Teoretychni aspekty konkurentsiyi na rehionalʹnykh rynkakh zhytlovoyi nerukhomosti [Theoretical aspects of competition in regional residential real estate markets]. Ekonomichnyy chasopys Skhidnoyevropeysʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrayinky – Economic Journal of Lesya Ukrainka East European National University. Lutsk: Vezha-Druk, №3(11). 7-12 [In Ukrainian].
10. Strishenets. O.M., Pavlov K.V. (2017). Formuvannya rynku zhytlovoyi nerukhomosti v Ukrayini: tsykly ta etapy [Formation of the residential real estate market in Ukraine: cycles and stages]. Aktualʹni problemy upravlinnya sotsialʹno - ekonomichnymy systemamy: materialy mizhnarodnoyi naukovoyi praktychnoyi internet – konferentsiyi. Actual problems of management of social and economic systems: materials of the international scientific practical Internet - conference (Lutsk, 7. 12.2017) 210-214 [In Ukrainian].
11. Sutchasnyi stan formyvanya rynku neruchomosti v Ukraini. [The current state of formation of the real estate market in Ukraine]. URL: https://otherreferats.allbest.ru/economy/00900884_0.htm Retrieved from https://otherreferats.allbest.ru/economy/00900884_0.htm [In Ukrainian].
12. Shcho bude z tsinamy na nerukhomistʹ pislya kryzy ta pandemiyi [What will happen to real estate prices after the crisis and pandemic] URL: http://tvoemisto.tv/news/ne_pospishayte_vkladaty_v_grechku_shcho_bude_z_tsinamy_na_neruhomist_pislya_kryzy_ta_epidemii_107447.html [In Ukrainian].
13. Yak zminylysya tsiny na zhytlo na pochatku 2020 roku [How housing prices have changed in early 2020] URL: https://biz.ligazakon.net/ua/news/192581_yak-zmnilisya-tsni-na-zhitlo-na-pochatok-2020-roku. [In Ukrainian].